das beste board der welt (https://board.bademeister.com/index.php)
- DIE ÄRZTE (https://board.bademeister.com/board.php?boardid=3)
-- JAZZ IST ANDERS (https://board.bademeister.com/board.php?boardid=55)
--- "Junge" ist ... (Meinungen NACH dem Hören) (https://board.bademeister.com/thread.php?threadid=19941)

Geschrieben von mrs.zamoshen am 31.07.2008 um 13:39:

Gibt's schon...

http://www.bademeisterboard.de/thread.php?threadid=1093&hilight=chinesisch&page=89

Aber hier passt es wohl auch eher hin...

Geschrieben von bfr.fan am 31.07.2008 um 17:20:

Junge zählt auf jeden Fall zu meinen Favoriten auf Jazz ist anders. Mir hat dieses Lied von Anfang an sehr gut gefallen, das Video in beiden Versionen ebenfalls.

Geschrieben von freakgirl am 03.08.2008 um 19:50:

.. ein sehr geiles lied, überhaupt live *g*, mit nem sehr geilen video (beide versionen)

Geschrieben von Jan's Kleene am 04.08.2008 um 00:19:

Ich find des Video so geil, am besten noch unzensiert... Blut, Zombies, Tod... genau mein Fall! großes Grinsen
Des Lied gefällt mir auch sehr gut, war das erste Lied, was ich von diesem Album gehört hab, is eines meiner Lieblingsstücke auf diesem Album (also eins von 15!)

Geschrieben von Tschakko am 31.08.2008 um 19:17:

das zensierte ist auch irgendwie toll *g*

Geschrieben von Jan's Kleene am 01.09.2008 um 22:44:

Zitat:
Original von Tschakko
das zensierte ist auch irgendwie toll *g*

ja! Ich liebe Rod mit diesem Calimerokopf. Und der Rest der Bilder is ja sowieso total zum Kaputtlachen. Diese Ironie! großes Grinsen

Geschrieben von BelasVampirin am 10.09.2008 um 17:07:

die zensierung is so lol!
ich weiß noch ganz genau wo ich mein taschengeld für die single geopfert habe...geniales lied!Fan 4 life!

Geschrieben von rock'n'roll mädchen am 10.09.2008 um 17:28:

Zitat:
Original von freakgirl
.. ein sehr geiles lied, überhaupt live *g*, mit nem sehr geilen video (beide versionen)

stimmt allerdings ^^
obwohl das ende der unzensierten echt...

böse ist großes Grinsen

Geschrieben von ophokles am 10.09.2008 um 18:53:

Zitat:
Original von rock'n'roll mädchen
Zitat:
Original von freakgirl

stimmt allerdings ^^
obwohl das ende der unzensierten echt...

böse ist großes Grinsen

ach ich find das super...hab ich schon mal erwähnt das ichs mag wenn farin in videos stirbt??? großes Grinsen

zum thema: junge ist für mich auf jeden fall eins der besten lieder des albums....

Geschrieben von LimboMessiah am 08.10.2008 um 22:45:

ich finds auch so super, einen der wenigen song von Jia welche noch immer fast jeden tag höre smile

und das video is auch klasse, aber das unrockbar video is unschlagbar^^

Geschrieben von cola91 am 12.10.2008 um 17:01:

Ich find's auch toll. Auch nach mehrmaligem Hören noch nicht langweilig oder so. Das Lied hat irgendwie was. Und das Video ist natürlich wieder mal total geil geworden, sowohl die normale als auch die zensierte Version!

Geschrieben von meea am 17.11.2008 um 11:03:

yeah, "Junge" fetzt voll rein.
is einfach so geil das Lied und die Videos überhaupt

Geschrieben von Giu am 04.02.2009 um 22:37:

Nach dem ersten Hören war ich positiv überrascht, wie das Lied abrockt. Gefällt mir sehr gut, ist aber lange nicht mein Lieblingslied von Jazz ist anders...

Geschrieben von vandi am 21.02.2009 um 18:30:

junge ist einfach nur die ironie

dä sind ganau das was sie in dem lied schlecht reden...

Geschrieben von LilliP. am 03.04.2009 um 10:58:

"Junge" ist ...
... eines meiner Lieblingslieder auf dem Album. Und das Video dazu - total genial !!!

Geschrieben von BB*SHAHRON*FU am 05.05.2010 um 11:15:

^^

also "Junge" mag ich auch total gern.. das video ist auch total mein geschmack.. ich liebe alles was mit zombies, vamps usw. zu tun hat... das ist alles genau mein geschmack.. die unzensierte version mag ich viel viel lieber.. naja ist ja klar fröhlich

Geschrieben von camatcba am 19.06.2010 um 00:38:

RE: "Junge" ist ... (Meinungen NACH dem Hören)

Allow me to write in English.

Junge is a great song. I relate to is as I remember who I was as a young punk at the Gymnasium in 1981-1982. I liked punk music then. I liked the vibe of Berlin also. Now, I'm much older, and I can relate on the other end as the parent. Junge hits me with meaning on both sides!

I think it would make a great song in English. I looked on line and found someone who had translated it, but they did not provide a proper transliteration of the lyrics (Liedtext). An exact 1:1 translation is never completely possible, but one can get close.

Additionally, there is the cultural gap. In the US, it seems that everyone owns a car - so if Dieter has one, no biggie.. The equivalent would be is you paid for your own first car rather than borrowing your parent's car.

Just to give you my "Meinungen nach dem Lied", I've taken the time to develop English lyrics that work to the song. Perhaps one day I will here them hear. I've tried to tailor them to American culture. Enjoy.

(English lyrics by Cam Fultz)

Young man,

Haven’t you learned a thing?
Just look at your brother,
He already bought his first car.
How come you don’t go to work for uncle John at his office?
He’ll give you a great job if you simply ask him for it.

Young man,

Now look at your appearance
With holes in your pants
And always horrid noise
(What will the neighbors say?)
And then there’s your hair
Words just simply fail me.
Must it be colored so?
‘Never seem to come home
‘Don’t know what to do with you.

Young man,

Please don’t break your mother’s heart.
It’s not too late ya know,
To go back to college.
You used to be so interested in animals
You could still be a veterinarian
And open your own clinic.

Young man,

With a stud through your nose
And always horrid noise
‘Lectric guitars a’ screechin’
And all these crazy lyrics
That no one wants to hear!
‘Never seem to come home
Always with the wrong crowd
Should we kick you out?
(What will the family say?)
Where is all this going?
You always make us worry.

You were such a sweet kid
You were so sweet…

And now you’ve got these lame friends
They’re probably taking drugs
And always horrid noise
Think about your future
Think about your parents
Remember who you are….

Geschrieben von matschtucraisi am 19.06.2010 um 19:43:

RE: "Junge" ist ... (Meinungen NACH dem Hören)

Zitat:
Original von camatcba
Allow me to write in English.

Junge is a great song. I relate to is as I remember who I was as a young punk at the Gymnasium in 1981-1982. I liked punk music then. I liked the vibe of Berlin also. Now, I'm much older, and I can relate on the other end as the parent. Junge hits me with meaning on both sides!

I think it would make a great song in English. I looked on line and found someone who had translated it, but they did not provide a proper transliteration of the lyrics (Liedtext). An exact 1:1 translation is never completely possible, but one can get close.

Additionally, there is the cultural gap. In the US, it seems that everyone owns a car - so if Dieter has one, no biggie.. The equivalent would be is you paid for your own first car rather than borrowing your parent's car.

Just to give you my "Meinungen nach dem Lied", I've taken the time to develop English lyrics that work to the song. Perhaps one day I will here them hear. I've tried to tailor them to American culture. Enjoy.

(English lyrics by Cam Fultz)

Young man,

Haven’t you learned a thing?
Just look at your brother,
He already bought his first car.
How come you don’t go to work for uncle John at his office?
He’ll give you a great job if you simply ask him for it.

Young man,

With holes in your pants
And always horrid noise
And then there’s your hair
Words just simply fail me.
Must it be colored so?
‘Never seem to come home
‘Don’t know what to do with you.

Young man,

Please don’t break your mother’s heart.
It’s not too late ya know,
To go back to college.
You used to be so interested in animals
You could still be a veterinarian
And open your own clinic.

Young man,

With a stud through your nose
And always horrid noise
‘Lectric guitars a’ screechin’
And all these crazy lyrics
That no one wants to hear!
‘Never seem to come home
Always with the wrong crowd
Should we kick you out?
(What will the family say?)
Where is all this going?
You always make us worry.

You were so sweet…

And now you’ve got these lame friends
They’re probably taking drugs
And always horrid noise
Think about your future
Think about your parents
Remember who you are….

Wow, this is really good. Maybe there's someone out there who could record this and upload it on you-tube? I'd really like to know how this song sounds like in English...

The only problem I see is the rhythm, although it's already very good, and, I mean, you already told us that you tried to make the lyrics work to the song. Well, "und du warst so ein süßes Kind" has eight syllables, whereas the phrase "you were such a sweet kid" contains only six. I don't know, maybe adding an "and" would make it easier to sing them.
But for sure changing the rhythm (e.g. if someone's playing it on the guitar and singing English) could be a solution as well.
And, sorry, another point of criticism Zunge raus , I think "and always horrid noise" omits the "DIESER Lärm"...the "dieser" is so typical for parents and also is sort of a pun after "...die nehm' doch alle Drogen" Augenzwinkern
But, I don't know, maybe "horrid" is the typical thing American parents would say großes Grinsen

However, I really, really like this translation, and I really appreciate your effort! I hope to hear anyone sing it soon smile

And the last thing: It's totally interesting that you were exchange student in Berlin while the city was divided into two parts! I haven't even been alive "back then", but I think Berlin was one of the best cities to experience the German way of life during its division.

Geschrieben von Beule am 24.01.2012 um 20:05:

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.4, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH